Saturday, September 30, 2006

Moxie Design Studios

In some recent conversations with my mentor, James Martell, he mentioned "blogmoxie". Driven by the curiosity the springs eternal from my being (was that overkill???:-), I took a look see. Wow! These two women have it together.

Moxie Design Studios offers comprehensive services for anyone needing the infrastructure necessary to get their content online with a beautiful AND efficient web site. I think the beauty of their web site, and the web sites in their portfolio, comes from their inborn talents. Just take a look at the bios for Kathy and Joelle, the owners. They love creativity as evidenced by their scholastic studies.

However, I notice that both of them saw that a career focused solely on the arts won't pay the bills (at least the ones coming from their Italian winery). It takes some serious skill to translate artistic creativity into an online presence. It takes even more skill to monitize that presence. They've gained those skill for sure. Just look at the services they offer. They know CSS, scripting, web site architecture, online marketing, monitizing techniques, and a whole lot more.

I love going to www.blogmoxie.com on a regular basis where I always come away with some nugget of gold.

No comments: